– Made of ABS and inner EPS padding material, lightweight, strong and crashworthy, with the 8pcs holes on the top of the helmet, breathable and comfortable
– Embedded night vision mount is to affix the night vision devices or simply add a replica for aesthetic purposes. Bungee retention cord is easily accessible and fastens your devices securely
– The rear dial knob on the nape of the helmet for burdening and balancing the weight of the attachments. The side helmet rail system for mounting the attachments such as the flashlight, night vision device, headset, etc.
– The adjustable suspender strap with chin and neck pad is to keep your helmet seated properly even during rapid movement and the most strenuous of tactical maneuvers. Fits for head circumference about 56 – 60cm / 21.65 – 24 inches
– Plenty of magic tape areas to attach identified friend or foe markers, morale patches, and other accessories such as tactical lights. 8 pieces of detachable pads on the internal of the helmet for easy rest on your head and promoting protection
– With the adjustable chin strap, protect your head very well. Suitable for kite surfing, cycling, driving, shooting, airsoft, hunting, paintball, etc.
1. Turn the dial to tighten the headband until it is at a comfortable situation
2. Attach the buckle at your chin to secure the chin strap
3. With two hands, pull the two rear headlock slider on the lower webbing straps toward your chin until snug
4. With two hands, pull the two front headlock sliders on the webbing straps that come from the front temples of the helmet toward your chin until snug